ADVANTAGES OF BAMBOO FABRICS
- Total compliance with the newest CSA standard: CSA Z96-15; Orange and Lime meet Class 2 Level 2, and Black and Navy meet Class 1 level 2
- Total compliance with the newest ANSI standard: ANSI 107-2015; Orange and Lime meet Type R Class 3, and Black and Navy meet Type 0 Class 1
- Crew-neck, long sleeves with a rib-knit cuff
- Front chest pocket
- 100% Bamboo birdseye knit fabric is comfortable against the skin and wicks away moisture and perspiration
- Retroreflective Silver tape in 4″ contrast fluorescent configuration
The nature of bamboo fiber means that it helps ensure you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Bamboo clothing also has excellent wicking properties, making it ideal for warm summer days.
Bamboo fabric contains a naturally occurring antimicrobial agent, Kun, that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it, which means it helps keep you odor-free.
Bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Because of its antibacterial and UV resistant properties, bamboo fiber clothing is particularly well suited for performance and exercise wear.