3M™ Full Facepiece 6800 offers lightweight comfort and ease of use. Combine with appropriate 3M™ Particulate Filters or 3M™ Cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapours.
Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection, the 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many environments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapours, and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). The 3M™ Full Facepiece 6000 Series meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level, for face and eye protection.
- Lightweight, well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability, and ease of cleaning
- Large lens provide a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Unique centre adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- Full facepiece respirators are an industry-trusted tool from a variety of 3M Respirators – typically compatible with PAPRs and Supplied Air Respirator assemblies