Beat The Heat With Our Easy Kusmi Iced Tea Recipe
Summer’s here in full swing, and the temperature is only going to get high going forward. There’s no better way to stay cool and stay off the heat during a hot, sunny day than kicking back with a refreshingly cool iced tea.
Give your summer drink favorites a refreshing twist with Kusmi Tea. Add a little more flair to your summer season with our super easy and simple iced tea recipe, which is the perfect addition to any refreshing drink.
Get ready to beat the heat and enjoy this summer season with our Kusmi Iced Tea Recipe below!
Making Ice Tea With Kusmi Tea Bags
- Add ¼ liter of water into a pot and bring it to a simmering boil.
- Take 2 sachets (or per taste) of Kusmi tea and infuse them in water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add some ice cubes in a pitcher so that it is full up to ¾ liter.
- Now, pour the brewed Kusmi tea mixture over ice in the pitcher, and mix well.
- Garnish some lemon for an extra kick, and add some syrup for extra sweetness if you want.
- Your iced tea is ready! Sip up and enjoy!
Tip: Cool and store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Try our various flavored Kusmi tea bags to make new and delicious iced tea every day this summer!